The Tunnels Bristol is a well established independent live music venue. We are ideally located by the side of Temple Mead's railway station in Lower Station Approach Road. The venue is housed in two old former railway arches which have been totally transformed to make way for this live music environment.
The Tunnels Bristol is a 350 capacity venue and we offer a wide range of live music events, including established acts along with showcasing new and emerging talent both locally and from around the world.
Please check our website for regular updates and you can join the Tunnels mailing list to be informed about all upcoming events.
Sound Equipment Specification
Mixer and outboard equipment
· 1 x Allen & Heath GLD-80 Digital mixing desk
Front of House
· L-Acoustic SB18 Subs
· L-Acoustic 12xt and 8xt full range speakers
· 2 x L-Acoustic LA4 amplifiers
· 5 x Shure SM 58 vocal microphones
· 4 x Shure SM57 instrument microphones
· 2 x AKG C1000S condenser microphones
· 1 x Shure Beta52 kick drum microphone
· 1 x AKG D112 dynamic kick drum microphone
· 1 x AKG C518M clip-on percussion microphone
· 3 x Sennheiser e604 instrument microphones
· 3 x AKG C451 small diaphragm condenser microphones
· 5 x DI boxes
· 4 channels on AUX 1, 2, 3, 4 to four speaker outputs on stage
· Connectivity for IEM Mixes
· 6 x JBL JRX112 12" floor monitors
. 1 x Zero88 Jester ML24 desk
. 20 x PAR64 1KW lanterns
. 4 x moving head spots/washes with auto operation or DMX control
. 12 x LED blinders with auto operation or DMX control
Sign up to The Tunnels mailing list to receive updates about upcoming shows, venue news and competitions.